Registrations are now OPEN for the NSW Environmental Education Conference!
Sponsored by the University of Newcastle, the NSW Environmental Education Conference is a 2.5 day event that includes plenary sessions, concurrent sessions, field trips, networking events and the announcement of the 2022 NSW Environmental Educator of the Year Award.
The key themes of the 2022 conference are sustainability, conservation, biodiversity and climate change and the sessions will be inclusive of education delivered in formal and informal contexts from early childhood through to primary school, high school and tertiary settings as well as community education.
The conference is catered to delegates from a range of sectors including community educators, local, state and federal government agencies, schools and early learning, universities, NGOs, business and industry. Students and young adults are encouraged to attend and participate.
Register through Humanitix
Browse tickets by attendee type:
- Standard Admission (non-member)
- Member or Student (students over 18 years)
- Volunteer or Student (students under 18 years)
See price table below.
TOURS – Please book a ticket for the tour you wish to attend, including those with the full cost included in ticket price. Tours will run concurrently on Saturday 23 April 1 – 4pm
PAY BY INVOICE is available on checkout.
DISCOVER NSW vouchers can be used! – 1 per transaction.
Not a member? Join AAEE first to access the member discount rates!
Early bird tickets available until COB Friday 8 April 2022
|Ticket Type||Standard Admission (non-member)||Member or Student* (students over 18 years)||Volunteer or Student* (students under 18yrs)|
|Tour – Narara EcoVillage||$10||$10||$10|
|Tour – Local indigenous tour||$32||$32||$32|
|Tour – Kayak tour of Tuggerah Lakes**||Included in conference registration|
|Tour – Forest Preschool at KU Ourimbah Preschool||Included in conference registration|
|Tour – Rumbalara Environmental Education Centre||Included in conference registration|
*Students must provide proof to receive discount prices
** Living or working in the Tuggerah Lakes catchment is a prerequisite of attending this tour.
Conference Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing to the organisers via the conference website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made on or before 17 April 2022 will be eligible for a full refund less a 15% administration fee. Cancellations received after 17 April 2022 are not eligible for a refund. Registrations are transferrable at no cost at any time if request is made in writing to conference organisers.
Terms and Conditions
Once purchased your ticket/s is subject to the following conditions:
- This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission
- Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry
- This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments
- Proof of concession card may be requested.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
- This ticket is your TAX INVOICE and is GST inclusive.